Here at WordCamp St. Louis HQ we’re all recovering from an amazing and fun weekend. The feedback was really positive.
It’s mind-blowing to think about all the different people we got to meet, the diversity in the sessions, and the feeling of being part of a community of good, honest people.
A few folks even wrote about their experience and lots of people had nice things to say on social media.
Here’s a few What people are saying about WordCamp St. Louis 2014
- WordCamp 2014 was fun! – Jessica Kay Murray
- WordCamp St. Louis 2014 – Michael Arestad
- WordCamp St. Louis 2014 Recap – Carrie Dils
- WordCamp St. Louis 2014 – Mike Hansen
- Takeaways from WordCamp St. Louis – Michele Butcher
- Social Media Spotlight: WordCamp St. Louis – Caren Libby
- WordCamp St. Louis | March 1, 2014 Review – Neal Jenney
- My Review of 2014 WordCamp STL – Will Hanke
— Sarah Schuessler (@SarahSchues) March 2, 2014
— Neal Jenney (@njenney) March 2, 2014
— Heather Acton (@HeatherActon) March 3, 2014
What an awesome group of people. Felt very welcome at my first WordCamp STL #wcstl
— Steve Struemph (@stevestruemph) March 2, 2014
It’s not surprising that my first Google Glass sighting in the wild occurs at a WordCamp event. #wcstl
— Sherman Lee (@sherman42) March 1, 2014
A great way to reflect back on the whole day is through the WP Armchair site for WordCamp St. Louis that collects all the chatter around the #wcstl tag.
Don’t forget to check the #wcstl tag on the social platform of your choice, view the speaker slides on the Schedule, and in a few weeks all our sessions will be up on WordPress.tv!